10.00am to 05.30pm
10.00am to 05.30pm
7 May 2014
This is an open to all Government Officials; NGO’s; Village leaders, Life science students and Enthusiasts interested in being part of a workshop addressing wildlife and natural resources Eco Sensitive Zone of Gujarat.
Eco Sensitive Zone (ESZ) and their regulation are of upmost importance at this very point of time; else we are likely to ruin all our natural resources and wildlife habitat sooner than we will realize.
A Nature & birding camp (Night camping) for kids during vacation – April – May -2014
Dear nature lovers,
we propose a visit to ‘The Serenity Library’ announce serious of Nature & birding camp (Night camping) as under,
(1) 26th April & 27th April 2014 (Saturday & Sunday)
(2) 01st May & 02nd May 2014 (Thursday & Friday)
(3) 07th May & 08th May 2014 (Wednesday & Thursday)
(1) We invite you to visit ‘The Serenity Library’ for Nature & birding camp (Night camping). The expenses incurred by the attendees are the costs for all meal during the camping and participation certificate amounting to Rs. 750/-
(2) The age group is between 5 to 12 Ys.
(3)This event is a one night & two days visit with us at The Serenity Library between first day morning to next day evening, on 26th April & 27th April 2014 (Saturday & Sunday)
(4) If you are interested in attending this nature walk and trail at The Serenity Library please contact Mr. Manish Vaidya of ‘Loris Nature Explorers’ or Mr. Raju-Dipti, Managing trustee, ‘Jivan tirth’, who are accessible on the email and phone numbers shared below this note.
(5) Participation is limited to 35 participants so that a nature walk on ‘Nature & birding camp (Night camping)’ can be well coordinated. The participation would be based on ‘first come first serve’ basis subject to his/her registration.
(6) We have infrastructural facilities such as cafeteria, auditorium, reading room and washrooms for the participants at The Serenity Library.
(7) Registrations start from 20-04-2014
(8) The participants are required to carry writing pad and pen to make notes of the trees, plants & birds seen and studied by them. Participants are free to carry their camera and a pair of binoculars. Light color clothes and shoes are recommended.
The schedule for the participants for the 02 days is as under,
Reporting at 7.30 am at The Serenity Library on First day followed by interaction of the participants. 06.00 am Get up and birding walk
Breakfast at 08.00 am at the camping site. Breakfast at 08.00 am at the camping site.
A field visit between 08.30 am to 12.00 am wherein the participants will be taken out on a nature trial and will be introduce on the trees & plants. A field visit between 08.30 am to 12.00 am wherein the participants will be taken out on a nature trial and will be introduce on general and birding
Washroom and Lunch break between 12.15 pm to 01.15 pm. Washroom and Lunch break between 12.15 pm to 01.15 pm.
At 02.30 pm a documentary on flora or birding would be screened and a brief talk would be held on the importance of plants, and conservation of birds. Room session, creative activities and reading in library
A 05.00 pm evening walk near vegetable farming 05.00 Small presentation and certificate distribution, Camp END..
10.00 pm light off.
Mobile: 09898395517, 08401676763